One thing I'm not sure of when it comes to limits is when the problem involves sin, cos, tan, sec, csc, cot
it confusing.
for example, on the test (6 sinX)/ (7x) or on page 76 # 26 or 23
Another thing i did not understand was when it asked you to identify the functions as continuous or discontinues and if it could be removed or not . How can you show that a function is continues or not??
I also had a hard time when it asked you to sketch a graph of a function that satisfied the stated conditions like in page 78 # 55& 56
Limits seems to be a problem in calculus and if it is going to be involved in much of the work we are going to do it ganna suck. I need a review or a better understanding of limits.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment