Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ABOUT ME

HEY my name is Sandra Machuca
I'm 6,092 days old as of today Nov. 18, 2009 it is not a lot, I still got a lot to live.
I'm a Junior at POLYTECHNIC High School. GO POLY PARROTS WOOT WOOT!!!
It was my first year in the girls poly tennis team and it wont be the last.
Tennis turned out to be a very fun and interesting sport
My favorite subject is math but i technically like any subject that can teach me something new & interesting any class(cooking, history, English, computers, wood shop, chemistry, any)
I also like all sports. I like playing them although I'm not that good.
But enough about school.
I live here in Sun Valley, California. I am the oldest of three daughters. Being the oldest has its privileges and disadvantages. Both my parents were raised in Mexico, Jalisco (GO CHIVAS).
I'm catholic.
I am a very shy person and hate when all the attention is on me ( Public Speaking is a living nightmare)
I like watching movies: I prefer watching Comedy and Action. I CAN'T watch horror movies ( I wont sleep for days)
I like watching My name is Earl and Ghost Whispers
I dont like to be in the computer so much because some how time seem to go so fast and i don't get the things i want done on time.
I guess thats all for now if you have any question go ahead and ask.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is specific... Now I want to count how many days old I am. XD
    Not a lot? Seems like a lot to me! x]

    ReplyDelete